Aditi Arya and Ruhi Singh to make their debut in the digital space with the successful digital series- 'Spotlight 2'

00:37 Viral Blogs 0 Comments



After winning the renowned crown of Miss India and having a successful start in the movie business, Aditi Arya and Ruhi Singh are all set to appear together in the first ever musical digital series​ by Viu,​ 'Spotlight 2'​,​ written by filmmaker Vikram Bhatt and directed by ​​​​Siddhant Sachdeva. Aditi Arya who started her career with modelling has got tremendous response for her role in Tollywood movie ISM, while Ruhi Singh grabbed the spotlight by being a part of Madhur Bhandarkar's movie Calendar Girls. Both of them are now a part of Spotlight 2 which revolves around a life of a rock star. 

​​Aditi Arya who plays the lead said ​​"Working in Spotlight 2 opened my eyes and layers as an actor. I’ve genuinely learnt alot from ​​​Siddhant, Karan and Ruhi and lived my character with several emotional parallels to my real self. No other project would ever be as close to my heart as this was. All thanks to the sheer brilliance of the team and also to Viu, ​​Siddhant and Vikram sir who put their faith in me and gave me this opportunity.

​​While Ruhi Singh who plays a negative lead in the series said​, ​"​​It was a very interesting experience working on Spotlight 2, as I’ve never played anything like this before. It was a very difficult character to play, and I have sincere respect for my director and the fellow cast. Also, ​the association with Mr​.​ Vikram Bhatt was a cherry on the cake, as I’ve always been an ardent appreciator of his work.​"​

Spotlight 2 is all set to premiere in ​the last week of ​January on Viu.



0 comments: